Friday, July 20, 2012

An Important Message for the Ladies Out There!

Dear Reader,

I wasn't inspired to write on my blog this week.
It's not because I don't love to write anymore and it certainly isn't because I lacked the time. No, instead I just didn't feel that spark. I wrote copious drafts that never made it to print because I didn't hear myself in the words that I wrote. I felt inundated with distractions that we (as busy people) open ourselves up to everyday such as:

An alarmingly loud wakeup call from the clock radio
Email checking and web surfing via laptop and/ or mobile phone.
Random mp3 playlists during an AM run.

And the list goes on....

I felt like I lost my voice and it freaked me out a bit. I woke up today feeling a bit resigned to the mundane day that I predicted having but one thing quickly changed it all. While checking my aforementioned email, I received and opened my weekly email newsletter from Kris Carr. This Crazy, Sexy Goddess always has something insightful and honest to say but (unbeknownst to her) today she gave me a gift. She recommended a video of a speech given by Sera Beak about the feminine soul.

I'll be honest and say that until to now I had never heard of Sera Beak but because of this video, I promise that I'll never forget her. With that being said, I implore all of my readers to check out this clip. It only takes 18 minutes of your time but it can change a lot if you're open to it.

(Picture me on my knees pitifully begging and grovelling for you to appease me for less than 20 minutes. Sad isn't it?? That's how badly I want you to watch this!)

So press play.
Sit back.
Open you ears.
Open your heart.
You can thank me later ;)

Eternally yours from the blog-o-sphere,
Rosie
(P.S.  Please leave your comments below.  I would love to hear what you think!)


No comments:

Post a Comment