Wednesday, February 8, 2012

What Do You Love?

With Valentine's Day around the corner, I'm inclined to write a bit about love.  There is something to be said for doing what you love.  I used to think that not doing something that I was passionate about as a career defined me as less than successful.  Thankfully, I have come to realize that making time in my life to do things that I love is very rewarding.  Creating space for creativity and experimentation with things that capture my interest helps to bring me one step closer to the balance so many of us strive for in our "everyday".

As February 14th draws near I hope that you take a moment to step away from the chocolates, Hallmark cards and the like to find time to cultivate and spend time doing the things that you love, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment