Correction. I got away from life.
Have you ever had one of those weeks where things have happened so fast that you could barely keep track or much less keep up?
It is at times like this that I feel the need to slow things down a bit and ....
- Take a minute to listen to a song from start to finish
- play with my son indulgently for an hour
- read a book that has absolutely nothing to do with anything work related
- patiently wait and watch my son
...you get the idea, right?
Then I came across a great idea that will help me to:
- post/ write more consistently;
- tie together a few other personal projects that I would like to pursue this year (as mentioned earlier in a few different posts) and
- take an indulgent moment everyday to myself.
Instead of starting this with the typical New Years kick-off date. I am going to start this... TOMORROW! (as in November 25th, 2011). I would have risen to the challenge of starting now but the realist in me acknowledges that I am bed bound in less than one hour.
What do you say, will you follow my journey? Better yet, do you want to jump in with me? I would love the company! Feel free to leave your comment and a link to your site below.... or perhaps a note with your feedback.
Good night :)