Monday, November 21, 2011

The I's Have it....

I was websurfing one day and came across an interesting way of introducing people on the Big Picture Classes website.  I liked it so much that I thought I would give it a try.  I encourage you to try putting  together your own introduction with the help of the prompts below:

Tyson and I
i was … unsure about what I wanted from life until now.
i am … a writer.
i think … that sometimes it’s alright not to think.
i wonder … what’s in store for 2012.
i wish … there were more hours in a day.
i save … as many pictures as I can these days.
i always … have a book or a magazine on hand.
i can’t imagine … life without my son, Tyson.
i believe … in karma.
i promise … to continue to work at being the best possible version of myself.
i love … special memories, belly laughs and all things serendipitous.

No comments:

Post a Comment