Friday, November 25, 2011

Greetings from Cubicle # 4857594


If I had to make up a statistic, I would say that 1 in 4 Canadians spend more then 75% of their average weekday in a 5x5 space called a cubicle (or a space incredibly similar to one).  Is this an accurate estimate?  I have no idea but it is seemingly so.  For this reason and many more than I can count, I encourage you to get out this weekend.  Get out of the cube that confines you, get out of the vehicle that transports you and step into your life.  Move from the everyday into a new day and why not begin now?  This weekend try to find time for one thing that you don't get to typically do during the week.  

  • Read a few chapters from a new book
  • Rent that movie that you have wanted to watch for months
  • Meet up with old friends
  • Make a new friend
  • Break a sweat
  • Soak in a bath
  • Breathe some fresh air
  • Draft a letter and go the snail mail route (emails are so everyday!)


Do something different before you stick with "the same".  You just might thank me.  
Cheers to the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment