Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Gratitude



There is something about the holiday season that evokes certain emotions and thoughts that tend to lie dormant in many of us at other times of the year.  One of the most common emotions is gratitude.  Today my colleagues and I put up the office Christmas tree and it triggered my "thankful" mode.  I try to give thanks every day but there is just something about Christmas.  That being said I have alot to be grateful for.  How about you?

Are you appreciating the roof over your head that is keeping you warm and dry?
Are you taking a second to enjoy the food that has kept you satiated? 


Giving thanks takes a second and it certainly beats complaining about what's missing in our lives.


A little bit of gratitude goes a long way....


Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment