Saturday, November 26, 2011

Bathtub Contemplations - This Blog Post Has Been Brought to You by the Letter "F"

Project 365 - Day 2
Dear Fear,

You and I have been together for quite sometime and I think that it's time that we break up.  I had often listened to you before listening to anyone else (even myself) and to be honest, you've kept me stagnant and you're bringing me down. 

Please don't get me wrong, I have nothing but the deepest gratitude for the potentially dangerous situations that you have helped me to avoid.  The problem is that I am avoiding some really great opportunities as well because I am holding you too close. 

I need space. I need to end things with you now because I don't want to introduce you to my son.  I'm going to teach him how to be a bit fearless. 

I'm not naive and I know that you are probably going to talk to him in the future. When you do, please be kind and gentle.  

~ Rosie

Dear Faith,

I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for coming back into my life and giving me a second chance.  I turned my back on you and gave into Fear, and for that I am so sorry.  From now on, I choose to believe that everything really does happen for a reason and sometimes the most painful moments in this crazy life contain the biggest and most important lessons.

Fear gave me nothing but heartache.  You make things feel possible and feasible. I'm so glad we're back together.

Love Always,
Rosie

No comments:

Post a Comment